See the next article Press24 Uk about Julian Nagelsmann ‘unlikely’ to take Chelsea job straight away if Graham Potter is sacked, Julian Nagelsmann is on Chelsea 8217;s radar after he was sacked by Bayern Munich Getty Julian Nagelsmann is on Chelsea 8217;s shortlist ., As posted in Metro, our coverage continues as we follow up with you on details and information ,Julian Nagelsmann ‘unlikely’ to take Chelsea job straight away if Graham Potter is sacked, where many are interested in this topic, and see now the details, so follow us.
Julian Nagelsmann ‘unlikely’ to take Chelsea job straight away...
Julian Nagelsmann is on Chelsea’s radar after he was sacked by Bayern Munich (Getty)
Julian Nagelsmann is on Chelsea’s shortlist of candidates to replace Graham Potter but is unlikely to return to management this season, according to reports in Germany.
Potter’s future at Stamford Bridge was plunged into further doubt on Saturday as Chelsea’s fell to a 2-0 defeat at home to Aston Villa in the Premier League.
The loss at Stamford Bridge – Chelsea’s 10th in the Premier League this season – has left Potter’s side 11 points off fourth-placed Tottenham, but both Newcastle United and Brighton could overtake Spurs if they win their two games in hand.
Chelsea were booed off the pitch after the full-time whistle after their defeat to Villa, while Potter has faced criticism for his tactics and team selection for the game.
According to Sky Germany, Chelsea’s hierarchy are continuing to support Potter behind the scenes, however, Nagelsmann is on the club’s radar after he was sacked by Bayern Munich during the international break.
Sky Germany reporter Florian Plettenberg claims that Tottenham, who dismissed Antonio Conte last week, is not an option for Nagelsmann at this stage, while the 35-year-old is ‘unlikely’ to take on a new job straight away.Graham Potter is under renewed pressure after Chelsea’s 2-0 defeat to Aston Villa (Shutterstock)
Meanwhile, Bayern Munich have come under fire over their handling of Nagelsmann’s exit.
Former Bayern Munich and Germany midfielder Lothar Matthaus accused Bayern’s CEO, Oliver Kahn, of failing to speak with Nagelsmann before he found out about his dismissal through the media.
Kahn is adamant that he wanted to talk to Nagelsmann face to face but was unable to as the 35-year-old was on a skiing holiday, by the time he had returned the news of Thomas Tuchel’s appointment was widespread.
Bayern sporting director Hasan Salihamidzic supports Kahn’s version of events as he told Bild: ‘As soon as we had Thomas Tuchel’s commitment, I tried to reach Julian – once, twice, three times. Then I called his management. And then I called Julian again and reached him.
‘Oliver Kahn was absolutely telling the truth. And for that I put my hand in the fire!
‘That’s exactly how I explained it at the press conference, that’s exactly how I explained it in the double pass. I don’t see that we need to talk about it any further. These are facts that stand. That is the truth!’
However, the agency which represents Nagelsmann told Sky Germany: ‘There was no contact and no attempt to contact Bayern. Julian Nagelsmann’s management called Hasan Salihamidzic even after the various rumours in the media.’
For more stories like this, check our sport page.
Follow Metro Sport for the latest news on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Read More Details - click here
This was the summery for Julian Nagelsmann ‘unlikely’ to take Chelsea job straight away if Graham Potter is sacked We hope that we have succeeded by sharing the full details of this topic.
Please note that the original topic has been published and is available on Metro the editing team at Uk Press24 have verified it and it may have been partially modified or quoted from it.You can read and follow this news or topic from its main source.